First of all, you should keep in mind that you can’t Use Facebook Marketplace Without A Facebook Account. In this blog, you will get to know the reasons as to why you can’t. Moreover, you can have also the right information about selling or buying goods on the Facebook marketplace. Apart from that, you will also clear your queries by getting the appropriate answers in this guide. So, what you need to do is to do refer to the blog below.
Can I Use Facebook Marketplace Without A Facebook Account?
Facebook doesn’t allow the uses to Use Facebook Marketplace Without A Facebook Account. To leverage the Facebook marketplace at its best, you will have to set up an account. The process to create an account is very simple. All you need to do is to go through the steps through which you will be able to own an account:
- On your very first step, you will have to go to facebook.com using a web browser.
- In the next step, you will have to click on the option says ‘Create New Account’.
- Moving to the further step will help you to enter the following information:
- Your name,
- Email address
- Mobile phone number,
- A strong password for your Facebook account,
- Date of birth
- And gender.
- After entering the information, you need to make sure that the information is correct.
- In the last step, you will have to click the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- To complete creating your account without any hassle, you need to verify your mobile phone number and email.
Once you create an account on Facebook, you will be able to access the Facebook marketplace facility with ease. In case of any problem regarding the same, you can refer to the help section of the Facebook.
How Does Facebook Marketplace Work?
Facebook Marketplace Work for selling an item, you will have to go to through the following steps carefully:
- On your very first step, you will have to locate the ‘Marketplace Icon’from your Facebook News Feed.
- Apart from that, you will have to select the ‘+ Create New Listing’ or ‘+ Sell Something’ button.
- Apart from that, you will have to click on the ‘Item for Sale’ option.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the details of the item you would like to sell.
- Title for your product
- Price of the product
- Category of the item.
- Product description
- After that, you will have to click the ‘Add Photo’ option to Add up to 10 images.
- In the last step, you should click the ‘Post’ option to complete the process.
Henceforth, you will be able to post your product listing on the Facebook Marketplace. Once it is posted on the marketplace, people near your location can see your listing.
Can New Facebook Users Use Marketplace?
There are various as to why new Facebook users are not able to access the Facebook marketplace facilities. However, New Facebook Users Use Marketplace after their social media accounts get older. Generally, Facebook does not allow the new users because of hacking scams that hackers do through a new account. Facebook doesn’t want any user to suffer from any kind of scam and trouble on the marketplace. Moreover, we recommend you to go through the Facebook commerce policies and instructions completely.
On the other hand, you can have a tour of our website to fetch additional information about the Facebook marketplace.