Facebook Marketplace is a growing business platform. The users can browse the entire marketplace, check-in, select categories on groups or they can go directly to stores they like. Each option customizes the products shown to a particular user’s likes and interests on Facebook. But what if they got blocked there. So we’ll see how can one unblock my marketplace on Facebook.
Many users have complained about the issue that their Facebook marketplace got blocked. And they have asked for ways for how to unblock their marketplace on Facebook, how to get unblocked from the Facebook marketplace.
Few of them even tried to reach out to employees at Facebook who are handlers for the product for months, but with no luck. Now a learned way has released to get unblocked from the Facebook marketplace which gave access to the buy and sell feature on Facebook.
Nevertheless, the question lingers from the users, “how do I unblock my marketplace on Facebook?
How do I unblock my marketplace on Facebook?
Facebook App has released a support form to help the customers who have appealed Marketplace block, or ban whatever the name is.
- Simply, they need to submit this very Facebook Marketplace appeal form and the support team will connect within 24 hours.
- If one did not breach the buy and sell feature policies,i.e., the marketplace features, then the Marketplace app icon will begin to appear on the mobile app again.
- At first, one should go to the “Appeal form” and fill their name, the required fields, and the detailed issue.
- After the completion of filling the form, one has to tap on the “Submit” button.
- A notification message will be received by the user which specifies that the form was submitted successfully and they will get a notification within one or two business days.
- One can always check the status of their request through their support inbox at Facebook support.
How do I get unblocked from the marketplace?
For this, one can simply follow the simple steps:-
- Firstly, one needs to submit the Facebook Marketplace Appeal form.
- On account of this, the Facebook support team will contact them within 24 hours.
- If one has not violated the Facebook marketplace features, then the Marketplace app icon will start to appear on the Facebook App again.
- One should go to the “Appeal form” and fill their name, the provided fields, and the detailed issue faced by them.
- After filling the form, one has to binge on the “Submit” button.
- Then a notification will be sent to the user which mentions that the Appeal form was submitted successfully and they will get a notification within one or two business days.
- To get the latest update of the status of their request, one should frequently check on it through their support inbox at Facebook support.
Why is the marketplace blocked?
Some people block others from doing something on Facebook generally in these cases:-
1.If someone has posted or shared something which seems to be suspicious or abusive to the security systems.
2.If someone has sent messages or friend requests which were marked unwelcome.
3.If someone has done something that does not follow the Community Standards.
Normally, the length of a blockage depends on the seriousness of the violation and the history on Facebook.
How do I block someone in the marketplace?
If one thinks a seller or product breaches the Commerce Policies, one can block them from Facebook marketplace and report them as well. In order to do that, one can follow the following steps:-
- From their News Feed, they can click on “Marketplace”.
- Then one has to click the listing from the seller that they want to report against.
- After tapping on the ‘Name’ of the seller, one should click on the “Report” button.
- Then one has to follow the on-screen instructions which are being displayed.
- One has to keep in mind that they may block or ban sellers if only they go against the Commerce Policies.
- The buyers who report deceitful claims are also subjected to consequences delimit in the Purchase Protection policies.