All of us use several different types of email services in our day to day life. Some of us use email ids to send official emails while others use email id to store important documents. Hence if we lost our email id or unable to recover a Yahoo account then it would be very dissatisfying. In this blog, we have shared some easy tricks to recover my old Yahoo account. To recover any account basically you need any one of either email id or registered phone number. So now you are thinking about what would happen if you don’t have either of these. You do not have to panic as we have another way for this. Users have to read this blog to know how to recover my Yahoo account without phone number or email.
- Recovering an old Yahoo account without an alternative email id: If you do not have your email id then you can reset your Yahoo password using the registered phone number. For this, you have to enter the verification code that you received on your phone number.
After entering the code, you will be automatically redirected to a new page, where you can change your Yahoo password.
- Recovering my old Yahoo account without phone number: Several times it happens with Yahoo users that they lost their contact number with which they have registered their Yahoo account. Due to which they are unable to recover old accounts. Hence, they complain that I am unable to recover my Yahoo account? But they are unaware of the fact that you can recover your account without a phone number.
While creating a Yahoo account, we have to enter an alternative email id. The basic purpose to ask this email id is to help you in recovering the password. So, you can enter this email id to get a verification code on it. Yahoo user has to enter this code in the ‘Forgot Password’ section. This will enable you to change your Yahoo password successfully.
How can I recover my old Yahoo account without phone number or email?
The two important things that you just need to recover your password is your email id and your phone number. These two things will cut off your efforts to recover an old Yahoo account. However, if you have neither of these, then you can choose an alternative method to recover my old Yahoo account.
In this alternative method, the user needs to answer some security questions correctly. These security questions were asked to you while creating the account. Hence only you know the correct answers to these questions. If you want to recover your account by answering these questions then you have to follow the below steps.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ option on the Yahoo website.
- The system will ask you to enter the email id or phone number to send a verification code. As you do not have any of these hence you can skip this step.
- On the next page, you will see some security questions that you have previously chosen while creating the account. Give correct answers to these questions. So that the system will let you change your Yahoo password.
To my recover Yahoo account, you should go through the above-information carefully.