Google has always been a trusted name when it comes to emailing, searching, and communicating with a distant person. It is a global technology leader that has completely changed the life of common people. There are numerous products and services of Google through which you can do everything. Some interesting features include Google Drive, Google Maps, Google account, Google Maps, etc. We’re using these services every day and every single minute. What would you do if you lost your password or username? Have you ever thought about whom do you contact for fixing these technical issues? If you want to know how to recover my Google account then need to contact the Google customer support team for instant technical remedies.
Tips to keep password safe and hack-proof
One of the reasons for which you need to recover your account is a hacked or compromised Google account. But, you can prevent the hacking of account by following some simple tips:
- Keep your password longer and make sure to insert special characters and numbers in it.
- Do not share your login credentials with anyone
- On share or public devices, you should avoid sign into the account.
How can I recover my Google account?
Do you want to know about the Google account recovery process? There are two ways in which you can fix this problem. Let’s check them in a detailed manner:
When you don’t have the username/email address
Sometimes, you don’t remember your email address or username to access the Google account. If you don’t remember your email or username then these are the steps that will be beneficial for you.
- You need to find your username, go to the account recovery page
- Mention your phone number to get started with it.
- You will have to follow some instructions to confirm that it’s your account.
- At the final step, you’ll see a list of usernames that match your account. Click on it to proceed further.
You’re free to contact the diligent experts of the Google support team at any time of the day if you find any doubt or confusion in these steps.
When there is no password
Losing a password is a common problem among the users so there is no issue in it. To recover my Google account when there’s no password, you can follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the account recovery page of Google/Gmail
- Here, enter your email address and go through all the onscreen instructions to recover your account.
- In this step, just answer the security questions correctly.
- At last, you need to reset your password when prompted.
- The final step is about choosing a strong password that you haven’t used with this account.
If you are having any trouble while following these steps, just try to seek help from the Google experts to fix this issue.
Can I call Google to recover my account?
Every day, billions of people make use of Google products. If they encounter some unexpected technical errors, they can get in touch with the Google support team. Right from lost password to account recovery, you can take the help of professionals for any issue. There’s the availability of a Google support team that can be connected via an all-time reachable helpline number.
How can I Recover a Suspended Google Account?
You need to navigate to the ‘Google Admin console’ if you want to recover your suspended Google account. From there, just reach the Admin console Home page to look for the option of ‘Users’. Above the Users list, there you will see an option of ‘Add a filter’. Just tap on it and then select User status. Now, select the ‘suspended account and then click ‘Apply’. At last, you need to tap on the ‘reactivate’ and then confirm it. The Google support ensures all day all night tech support so you can contact then if there’s any glitch.