Most of the people from all across world think about having the most secured and user friendly emailing account. In such a case, the first thought that arises in mind is none other than Gmail. This most powerful emailing platform is one of the secured, easiest and feature rich email service providers. In addition, Gmail also offers its registered users a free email account along with 15 GB storage space. So, any of the users can easily keep their essential documents and vital emails in a proper manner. When it comes to the performance, nobody can claim about its down performance for a long time. It can happen but for a few minutes only. However, most of the users reported that their Gmail Not Receiving Emails and find it difficult to fix it.
Find Out The Exact Reasons Why Gmail Not Receiving Emails?
Due to several reasons, it can happen and may restrict users to receive mails from the senders. Below are the causes every user should know about:
- Filter problems of Gmail.
- Forwarding mishaps.
- Blacklisted email account.
- Server problem with Incoming or outgoing protocols.
Before you begin with troubleshooting for fixing them, you have to ensure that you are not having these problems.
How to fix such problems?
To fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails problems, unblock the persons, if you have blocked them by mistake. For that, you will have to follow some instructions carefully:
- Reach out Gmail settings and then tap on blocked addresses.
- Look for the certain email address by scrolling down the page.
- Click on email address once you find it out and then click on unblock or delete option.
- Lastly, you have to click on save changes option.
On your next step, you will have to disable the forwarding settings so that you could resolve these issues.