Sometimes, most of the users unwillingly make use of public computer or public Wi-Fi to access their Yahoo mail account. In such a case, there is always the possibility of your account being accessed from unknown without your permission. However, users can easily avoid such fear by just changing sign-in settings from the Yahoo Account Security Page. If you use public computer, it would be wise to use this setting to avoid security problems with optimum ease.
Here’s How You Can Protect Against Unauthorized Yahoo Mail Access
- Go to web browser and type Yahoo.com
- On main Yahoo page, you will find out the purple ‘Mail’ button and then enter your Yahoo ID and password.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ option in order to reach out to your Yahoo home page.
- After that, you will have to go to ‘Settings’ option and then you will come across a list of items under Settings.
- Now go to ‘Accounts’ option and then tap on ‘Yahoo Account’ option.
- Here, you will have t click on ‘Edit your account info’ option.
- Afterwards, verify your account by entering your password.
- Look for ‘Sign-In and Security’ option and then change sign-in settings.
- Click on ‘Sign me out every’ option and select the time period according to your wish.
- Save your changes by clicking on ‘Save’ option.
However, you can easily get resolved from Yahoo Account Security Page problem if occur while implementing the above operation. Besides, you can easily take assistance directly from the professionals by using toll free phone number.