Gmail is the best email service provider in the world and effective as well for every individual and professional. When you register a Gmail address, you get the opportunity to frequently send/receive any mails or messages. With the same username and password, you can further use the other Google services as well like as the most popular video hosting YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Docs and many others. However, the situation can be extremely frustrating when Gmail Not Working even after having a high-speed of internet connection or not get notified whenever receiving any new email. This guide will walk you through the basic steps in order to resolve this kind of problem in more efficient way. So, let’s read it out completely!
Why Are My Gmail Notifications Not Working?
One most astonishing feature of Gmail is that you will be informed through Gmail Notifications whenever receiving new emails in the form of pop-up messages on the desktop. If notifications are enabled, you can select the type of emails that will be displayed on the desktop. But what to do when your Gmail Notifications Not Working. This probably happens when the Gmail Notifications is disabled. Until and unless you make it enable you won’t get any alert. Don’t worry! The following guide will show you how to show Gmail notifications on a desktop:
- On your Window system, open the Gmail
- Login your Gmail with correct username and password
- Now, go to the top-right side of Gmail home page, click “Settings” tab
- then move to “See all settings”
- Scroll your cursor down to reach the “Desktop Notifications” section
- Choose the New mail notifications on, important mail notifications on, or Mail notifications off.
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Save Changes” to successfully change the settings and turn Gmail Notifications ON back.
Now, you might start getting notified notifications for everything related to your Gmail account.
How Do I Get My Gmail To Work Again?
It is not difficult to bring back your Gmail in working state. With few checks and clicks you can get your Gmail working. Here are the few guidelines which are easy and simple, so let’s start following them one-by-one:
- Check your Gmail server first and verify that there is no server problem. If it is so, wait for couple of hours until the server problem has solved.
- Make sure you enter the accurate user ID and Password of your Gmail account as incorrect information may not let you to access your Gmail account.
- Check your internet connection and ensure that your operating device has a stable internet connection.
- Delete the browser history and clear all the cache and cookies.
- Try to update the app, browser and Windows system to appropriately access Gmail without any hassle.
Why Is My Gmail Not Working?
Following are the real factors that could appear Gmail Not Working problem:
- Unstable connectivity of your network
- Incorrect information of your Gmail account
- Open Gmail in an outdated Web browser
- Inappropriate Gmail Account Settings can also lead to this error.
Why Is My Email Not Working On My iPhone?
If there is something wrong with your Gmail application installed on iPhone, then there is a high chance of encountering Gmail Not Working On iPhone. Apart from this, following are also the causes to this problematic error:
- Slow speed of internet is been accessing on your iPhone.
- Using an outdated version of Gmail app.
- Do not update the settings information if recently have changed the email settings info.
- Due to server problem, the same problem can also appear.
If you are unable to eradicate Gmail Not Syncing error on iPhone with your own, don’t panic! Following are the fruitful instructions that will surely help you out. Let’s go through them:
- Restart your iPhone simply by pushing and holding the Power button.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet that has high speed.
- Forcefully close the Gmail app and then open it again correctly.
Update all the email account settings that have recently been changed.