If it’s about the most popular social media then it has to be Facebook. Today, everyone is on FB and is connected with their loved ones. Without Facebook, it’s impossible to get in touch with everyone because of everyone’s busy life. You can do many things such as uploading pictures, sharing some social message, going live, and many more. But, some technical glitches can occur suddenly while using FB. One common glitch is of a lost, hacked, or forgotten password. If you want expert’s assistance on this then you can drop an email to the Facebook email address discussing your glitch.
The Fb support team helps the users in fixing all the problems instantly without any hassle. So, it’s important to connect with them for quick help. Some commonly asked queries to the FB customer support are mentioned here:
How to recover my lost FB password?
- First, go to the Facebook login page.
- Then, look for the link “Can’t log in” or “forgot password”.
- Here you need to mention all the details to verify that it is your account.
- After this, tap on “I forgot my account” that will appear on the next page.
- From the list of email addresses, choose for your account. If you don’t have access to any of these emails then tap on the option ‘no longer access”.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and then answer the security questions.
How do I send an email to the Facebook team?
Many times, users ask to send Facebook email regarding the error of the FB account. They can follow these steps to get their problems fixed:
- Just log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap “Help Center.”
- Enter a question related to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” space.
- Now, just browse the results to get the answer to your problem
- Now, tap the question that best suits your FB problem.
How do you find your Facebook email?
If you’re not able to find your email on Facebook then you can seek help fo the technical professionals. They’ll guide you to find a quick solution to this problem.
How to Change Your Password of FB account?
if you’re already logged into your FB account, follow these steps:
- Go to the top right of Facebook to click the upside-down arrow.
- Now, you need to choose the Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Look for the option of ‘Security and Login’.
- Tap Edit which is next to Change password.
- Here, just mention your current password and new password and then save the changes
How can I send an email to Facebook?
Are you looking for a Facebook email address to reporting the error? You can contact FB support without their email address. To contact Facebook, you’ll first need to sign in to your FB account. Click on the top right corner of the screen. After that, look for the little question mark inside a dark circle. Tap on it and get a dropdown menu to select the option of “Report a Problem”. You can also seek the technical aid of the technical executives immediately with the helpline numbers. It’s the best way of curbing entire FB technical woes.